Thursday, September 15, 2011

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies


I made these last weekend, when we had friends over for dinner. Their 6 year old can't have gluten and I wanted a dessert for him. He likes them and so do I. I halved the recipe and I still had about 3 dozen good sized cookies.



Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies   From: Scrambled Hen Fruit Blog
18 oz of crunchy peanut butter
2 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons vanilla

Mix ingredients and scoop into teaspoon sized balls. Bake at 350 degrees on parchment lined cookie sheets 8-10 minutes. Don't over cook if you want them to stay soft and chewy. Allow to cool on the pan at least 5 minutes or you will have a crumbled mess. Not that I had this happen to me or anything!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment